1. Add all ingredients to the bowl starting with dry ingredients and moving to wet.
2. Just stir it up little darling to incorporate all ingredients.
3. Put the mixture in freezer for 15-20 minutes so its easier to form into balls.
4. Roll the mixture into round balls using your hands, an ice cream scoop, or tablespoon measurer until the entire mixture is rolled out into bite-sized balls. Should make around 20 balls.
5. Place in the fridge or freezer for at least an hour to set, then make your riding plans and enjoy in the great outdoors!
6. The energy bites keep fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months and are extra tasty on the trail a little frosty.